Here are a few links to some things you might have missed, or at least ones that caught my attention this past week:
1. What if You Only Drank Soda?
Short answer? It would be bad. Shocker.
2. Chickens, Hats, Tattoos, and Sacks
Von Miller is the Superbowl MVP. He was also a poultry science major at Texas A&M. Interesting article about an eclectic guy.
3. Ten Biblical Truths on the Obedience of Children
John Piper lays a helpful groundwork here full of truths we must be reminded of as parents.
4. Spiritual, but not Religious
You’ve probably heard this distinction. Chris Martin dissects this attitude through the lens of Russell Brand.
5. The Story Behind the Jesus Storybook Bible
It’s not a stretch to say this children’s Bible changed my life. I’m grateful for it.
Subscribe to MichaelKelley.co
Never miss a new post. Subscribe to receive these posts in your inbox and to receive information about new discipleship resources.