Kermit Gosnell is a murderer. Not only that, he is a child-killer many, many times over. Why, then, is there so little media coverage on his trial?
Trevin Wax offers 8 reasons:
1. The Gosnell case involves an abortionist.
2. The Gosnell case involves an unregulated abortion clinic.
3. The Gosnell case involves protestors who, for years, stood outside 3801 Lancaster and prayed, warning people about what was taking place inside.
4. The Gosnell case involves gruesome details about living, viable babies having their spinal cords “snipped” outside the womb.
5. The Gosnell case raises the question of human rights.
6. The Gosnell case involves the regulation of abortion clinics.
7. The Gosnell case exposes the disproportionate number of abortion clinics in inner cities and the disproportionate number of abortions among minority groups.
8. The Gosnell case competes with recent stories about states enacting broad laws banning many abortions.