From Brian Croft, here’s a good list for husbands to ask their wives:
– What can I do to make you feel loved and appreciated by me?
– What can I do to make you feel like I enjoy being with you more than anyone else?
– What are some things I can do to encourage you, spiritually?
– What can I do to help relieve the stress of life responsibilities?
– How can I best serve you in dealing with our children?
– What can I do to heighten your desire for physical intimacy?
– What can I do to make you feel our family is the priority over ministry?
– What can I do to help you grow in a love to serve our church?
– What kinds of moments when our family is together do you cherish the most?
– What do you love most about serving in ministry together? Greatest challenge?
For wives to ask their husbands:
– What is something I can do that makes you feel loved by me?
– What are some things I can say in front of our children that would make you feel respected and honored?
– How can I make your time when you come home from work more restful and relaxing?
– What are some things I say or do that make you feel like I am being disrespectful?
– What is your desired expectation for physical intimacy?
– What can I say or do that makes you feel I support your ministry?
– How can I spiritually encourage you?
– How can I best care for you when you are discouraged?
– What is the best way to approach you if I feel our schedule is out of control?
– How can I support you in the discipleship of our children?